Dua For love , hope you all doing well in your life. In the name of the ALLAH I am going to start my article on Dua to bring husband and wife closer. In Islam, there is a dua to bring the husband and wife closer. Closer in all aspects. Be it spiritually, be it emotionally or be it physically.
Handling the married life is not as easy as it may seem. One has to compromise to make the other happy. But it is not mandatory that the wife will only be the one to compromise. It should be from both the ways. A happy marriage needs to have compatibility and understanding between the couple. A happy marriage spreads good vibes or says positivity around. There must be love between the two for the marriage to work and also they must respect each other. There is Dua for Husband and Wife Relationship which will help to bring them closer.
Marriage is a bond which is pious in its own way. It is a deep interconnection of two souls and two bodies. It is also a legal bond of relationship between two individuals, which is represented publicly. If a person loves someone or is even attracted towards someone, it is best for him/her to get married instead of just staying in a haram relationship. There is Surah to bring Husband and Wife Closer.
The wife must perform this wazifa after Isha to get her husband to love her. There is dua for getting love from husband will help the wife to get the desired love from her husband.
• The wife must keep two almonds on her tongue. Recite Durood-e-paak 11 times. While reciting she should think of her husband.
• After that read ayat number 39 from Surah Taha 41 times. Along with that recite this dua- "Bismillahi Alwasao Jallah Jalaloho."
• Read Durood-e-paak again for 11 times.
• Remove the almonds from the mouth and blow on them.
• Blend these almonds in some sweet dish and give it to your husband.
• Following is a hadith on the importance of a partner: